Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Bump-Jostle-Jostle-Irk

I've hit a bump in the road. It started around Sunday. I didn't want to do crap. But it was Sunday, so I didn't. Monday was the same, but I at least got on the treadmill. Yesterday I did an errand and put out the trash. And that's it.

I look around and see that my housekeeping is going down hill again, and my mind pretty much screams at me when I realize I need to get off the couch for anything.

I'm apathetic, and I'm not sure why. But I'm about to do the music/coffee/sunlight combo to see if it helps. Maybe I can be apathetic while in motion.

3 comments:

  1. I just can't seem to generate enough concern over my own level of apathy...

    I hope you're just having a bit of self-inflicted Seasonal Affective Disorder (or whatever it's called when people get down in the dumps due to lack of sunlight).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely know that feeling.
      I'm pretty sure it's not 100% SAD because I'm like this all year 'round. But thanks for the nice wishes.

      Delete
    2. Lack of sunlight really sucks. I think this past winter it's hit me the worst of my sun-less Alaskan winters. More it's coupled with some other things going on, and just making it all much much worse.
      How've you been doing D?

      Delete